- Tax contributions still surpassed £7 billion.
- Changes will reflect the rise in interest rates
- Changes in financial governance taking place over the next year.
- UK forecast to fall into recession this year.
- Cost of living crisis making it harder for SMEs to grow.
- Grants to be split across six separate payments.
- Changes would affect capital gains tax.
- Eligible couples can transfer over £1,000 to their partner.
- Changes came into effect on Monday.
- Government is trying to get subsidies classed as discounts.
People-focused expertise just a click away
Ready to level up your business?
With our support, we know we can help you reach new heights.