- Employers should take care when finalising severance packages.
- Future pensioners could face "substantial financial difficulties".
- Government “on track” to drive down inflation.
- Insolvencies are higher than pre-pandemic levels.
- HMRC will introduce the reforms in 2026.
- 37% of firms reported a 10% increase in operating costs.
- Economic outlook “brighter than expected”, despite slow progress.
- Companies will need to fill out an additional form from August.
- There are concerns over the Government’s commitment.
- MPs warn that tech companies could avoid paying.
People-focused expertise just a click away
Ready to level up your business?
With our support, we know we can help you reach new heights.