- The data comes from a joint ONS-Treasury report.
- It suggests replacing the three main reporting systems.
- Applicants can claim up to £200,000 per project.
- Some companies are accused of failing in their obligations.
- It is a return to pre-pandemic inflation levels.
- The employment rate remains below pre-pandemic levels.
- The Chancellor extended the increase by six months.
- It includes a range of NIC relief for employers.
- More than 550,000 workers have already claimed.
- The economy nevertheless shrank over the first quarter.
People-focused expertise just a click away
Ready to level up your business?
With our support, we know we can help you reach new heights.