- Changes could affect small businesses.
- Higher inflation expected to bring more people into tax.
- Bank rate back to pre-pandemic level.
- Employment rate hits 75.6%.
- Beneficial owners of overseas entities have six months to register with Companies House.
- BCC and the Resolution Foundation warn of harsher economic conditions for 2022.
- 570,000 reported in the last year.
- Scheme cuts costs caused by mistakes, HMRC says.
- Economy bounced back at turn of year in the UK.
- Loans of up to £2m available for innovative businesses.
People-focused expertise just a click away
Ready to level up your business?
With our support, we know we can help you reach new heights.