- The new support package will launch in April.
- HMRC has three months to address “unacceptable” standards.
- Lack of regulation leaves customers at risk and costs the taxpayer millions.
- The consultation will look into merging the two R&D schemes.
- HMRC urged to take action as outstanding tax debt totals £42 billion.
- Cryptoassets are subject to income tax and capital gains tax.
- Some taxpayers are waiting for several hours to speak with an HMRC representative.
- Businesses will see reduced levels of support from 1 April 2023.
- A new support scheme will be announced on Monday 9 January.
- Rising tax burdens and energy bills are also impacting profitability.
People-focused expertise just a click away
Ready to level up your business?
With our support, we know we can help you reach new heights.