- Rates rise marks fourth increase in a row from record low.
- Businesses also unaware of other Government schemes.
- Move by HMRC follows increase in basic interest rate.
- SMEs outside of London are not as prepared.
- Bank of England announces interest rate rise to tackle cost of living.
- HMRC is contacting those with reduced grant entitlement.
- Group suggests using online sales tax to fund rate cut.
- Over 2,000 companies filed for insolvency in March.
- MPs aim to make the UK a pioneer in technology.
- National Insurance contributions break all-time record.
People-focused expertise just a click away
Ready to level up your business?
With our support, we know we can help you reach new heights.